Saturday 12 November 2011

How I got into this "kind of thing" - Part 1

As I am about to lay bare some very personal information, about myself; I may as well tell you that my name is Jordan, I am thirty years old and live in south Wales.

When I was three years old, I remember finding it very difficult to pee.  My mum was (and still is !) very much the typical over-protective Welsh Mammy and consequently, she whipped me down to the health centre, to see our family GP.  The next thing I knew, I was being checked in to the local hospital a couple of days later, where I had my dick being constantly poked, pulled and gawped at !

Up to this point, I don't think that anybody had told me what I was actually in hospital for.

The very next day, I can recall being taken on a trolley down to the theatre; being put to sleep and waking up SCREAMING, as a nurse wrapped a dressing around my stinging penis.

Being all of three years of age, I had no real idea of what I had just gone through: except that my penis was hurting and that I wanted my mum.  Within about a week or so (a week where I remember being pampered by everyone !), I returned to school; still completely oblivious to the significance of the surgery I just had.

Fast forward to September 1992.  I was eleven years old and had just started comprehensive school and for the first time, had to shower with other boys after P.E.

I couldn't help but notice that, of the fifteen or so boys in the changing room, my dick looked very different - something which immediately caught the attention of the gobbiest boy in the class; who eloquently shouted "Fucking hell.  Look at Davies's cock !"  Like a plague of locusts descending on a field of crops, I was surrounded by the entire class, all staring at my dick: some pointing and laughing, while the others bombarded me with questions, like "Did you get it cuaght in your flies ?", "Did someone burn the end of your knob ?" and my favourite, "Where's the rest of it ?"

If I hadn't felt self-conscious before, about being circumcised, I was now !

No comments:

Post a Comment